Join Contemporary Visual Arts Network (CVAN) in partnership with the The Audience Agency for insights from The National Visual Arts cluster of the Audience Finder programme, which involves over forty galleries across England collecting data about their visitors.
Picture This will share the findings from this Arts Council England funded programme; through a combination of keynote presentations and small group discussions we will explore key issues for the visual arts sector around understanding and growing audiences.
Picture This will help you:
- Find out more about the profile, motivations and behaviour of gallery visitors
- Discover how to improve your visitors’ quality of experience
- Share successful strategies to reach a broad range of audiences
- Learn the secrets of achieving a robust research sample even if you’re a small gallery
- Understand how to maximise your tourist audience
You will also be able to sign up for Audience Finder 2015/16, learn more about the ACE 2016 NPO Funding conditions around audience data, and network with colleagues.
To find out more and register your free place, click here.